This particular drawing is the only one in my sketch book that was developed here in Oregon. It was developed as a potential
BTE kit, and it came close. The prototype was fun to build and it certainly looks nice. Using what
was learned with the Spartan Wing, this one was fitted with tricycle landing gear which worked very well.
But flight testing revealed a couple of quirks that kept it from going into production. I spent some time
making some adjustments and improvements, but didn't quite get it perfect. It's 85% there,
but that's just not good enough. An interesting thing that I learned is that no matter what you do with an
elliptical wing, everybody will comment that it "looks like a Spitfire." Uh, okay...