A list of Ed's many modifications:
- O.S. FS-95V 4-Stroke
- Spektrum AR12310T PowerSafe Integrated Telemetry Receiver
- Spektrum AS3000 Flight Stabilization Module
- Spektrum Dual 2200mAh 2S 6.6V Smart Life receiver batteries
- Sheeted wings forward of main spars
- Sheeted turtle deck
- Modified wing tips (45-degree angle from solid balsa blocks)
- Strap across 2-piece landing gear (see photo of radio gear and landing gear)
- Sullivan tail wheel
- Wings built in “one piece” with extra center gussets and dowel reinforcing
- 9 pounds (heaver due to sheeting and radio equipment) – should be great in Houston Texas Gulf Coast winds!
- Maiden flight soon….